About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world, the world of The Domestic Princess. I am a wife and mother of 5 beautiful children. I also have two kittens named Molly and Maisie. We all live together in a surprisingly structured, and very, very happy home. I am totally devoted to my family, I love life and all that it offers. Home decorating, shopping, cooking, eating out, travel, collecting antiques and fine china, ebay, and all things pink and roses……oooh I just love roses ~ these things are all a part of my world. I have teenagers, a toddler and children in between. At the moment, if I am not changing a nappy (while teetering on my ridiculously high heels), I seem to be beside my daughter giving her driving lessons. My life is diverse, never without something happening and amazing. This blog is about me, my life experiences and everything that makes my world, the world of the Domestic Princess………

Saturday, October 30, 2010

My baby Princess.....

Over the past week or so, the sun has started to really shine (with exception of the deluge we are experiencing over our Melbourne Cup break!) and it seems as though Summer is just around the corner. My baby Princess hasn't been wearing her tights and is now back into socks or bare little feet on these warmer days.

So now that she has discovered her toes again, it seems to be one of her favourite pastimes to count all of her little fingers and all of her little toes. I absolutely adore listening to her, she can count all the way up to 17 without a problem at all, but she seems to think that 18 is actually "appleteen"! Anyway, she is so precious and so proud of herself, I think she is just totally brilliant for having only just turned 2, but that said no doubt I am horridly biased, for of course, I am her Mummy!!


Blessings from the Domestic Princess xoxoxo

6 comments:

  1. She is so precious! And very smart. When my little girl learned to count to 20, she always skipped 15. It was the funniest thing. Same little girl is now in college, so I guess she finally learned 15! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just adorable. Love her precious little dress.

    Happy weekend! ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! And that is quite an accomplishment for a little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious doll she is! I love her dress and big pink bow. Fabulous that she is counting that high, I'm impressed!

    ((Hugs)) ~Liz

    P.S. Thanks for commenting on my blog post! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi DP!
    Your little princess is adorable! And yes you're her mummy but you're still right! *winks* Thanks for finding me so I could find you! Love your style! Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi DP - you have the most beautiful home! Love your gorgeous China. I collect Fenton white hobnail pieces. And I have a cake stand obsession. I can't believe you have 5 children. You are a super-mum! So nice to meet you here and I look forward to reading more posts! Elise

    ReplyDelete